Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending September 3rd, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at NZDCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD & XAUUSD.
Price is now sitting at the descending channel's top and traders are likely waiting on confirmation of either a rejection for a reversal towards the bottom, or price to break out, retest and continue heading higher. There is mixed retail sentiment at the moment, with 57% traders short currently, it's likely we could see price head higher to stop out traders early.
Price is currently consolidating near the channel's bottom and traders are now waiting on confirmations where price could be heading next. A close below the bottom could signify price possibly heading lower, and if price continues to stay inside the channel it's likely we could see price head towards the top in the long run.
Price is looking like it's going to exit the bullish breaker block and possibly head back down towards the key horizontal level around 1.92. If price does make a clear close outside the block, then this could likely happen. If price continues to stay inside, we could potentially see price make the next high again, and going long from this zone wouldn't be a bad idea.
Price is currently back inside the same zone we saw consolidation back in July between 1800 and 1835. A clear break above this level would suggest price is heading higher and if price does close below 1800, we could see price head back inside the channel again.
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending August 13th, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at GBPUSD, USDJPY, NZDCHF & XAUUSD.
Price is currently consolidating around this 1.387 zone which was seen as resistance in mid-July and now as new support in early August. If price continues to hold, we'll likely see price head towards the trendline once more before we eventually see a break. However, a break below this zone suggests continued downside movement, and an entry following a retest with continued bearish confirmations would be ideal. Remember, we did recently see a break of the long-term ascending channel, and hence we could be forming a new long-term descending channel.
Following the better-than-expected NFP news on Friday, we're seeing price potentially break out of this medium-term descending channel which was recently formed following the break of the long-term ascending channel. If price continues to stay above the channel's top, look out for a clear break, retest then enter with clear price action confirmations of a continued bullish move.
Similarly to U/J, price is at the top of this descending channel in the long-term bullish flag pattern. If price rejects this level and reverses towards the downside, a move to previous lows at 0.63 is expected, potentially 0.62 if we see further bearish confirmations. However, if we see price break out of this channel, we could likely begin to see price complete the flag pattern and head to new highs. An entry following a retest with continued bullish confirmations would be ideal at the channel's top.
Following Friday's NFP event, where we saw a huge improvement in US jobs, price did in fact fall 2.2%. Price has again gone underneath the long-term channel's top and is hovering around a key horizontal level at 1765. If price uses this level as support, we could see price reach lows at the bullish order block at around 1740; however, if price breaks this zone, we could see it tumble towards the psychological 1700 level. We could likely see further downwards pressure as Fed tapering bets grow following this strong NFP report.
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending July 30th, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at USDJPY, EURAUD, NZDCHF & XAUUSD.
Price has recently broken out of the ascending channel, and we've already seen a retest and the impulsive move to the downside. However, we're once again seeing price approach the channel's bottom and nearing short-term resistance at 110.6. Look out in the week ahead for price to either break through this level, where it will likely continue travelling inside the channel. However, if we see price fail to break this level and instead reject, we could likely see a new trend form to the downside as this could potentially be the next lower high.
Price has closed off for the week touching and retracing the channel's bottom. Now that price has broken out of the consolidation phase following the ascending channel break, it's likely we could see this ascending channel continue as price heads to new highs to complete the long-term ascending channel pattern. We may get a much clearer touch of the channel's bottom before this move happens, so look out for proper touches and rejections before going long on this pair.
Price is now touching the descending channel's bottom and is already showing rejection to this level. If price continues to fail to break above, this could be a good position to go short. However, this may not be the best idea as looking overall and long-term, price is actually travelling in a bullish flag pattern, and we're currently in the flag, the position right before the impulsive upside move of the chart pattern. If we see price break above the channel, we'll likely see price head higher and complete the chart pattern.
Price is consolidating above the descending channel's top and is currently waiting on some sort of catalyst to make the next month. If price continues to stay above the channel, we will likely see price be bullish and travel higher towards the Liquidity Void at around 1900. However, if price closes back inside the channel, we'll likely see a retest of the bullish OB at around 1750.
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending July 23rd, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURCHF & XAUUSD.
Price seems to be failing to break this mid-term horizontal level at 1.1375, which has previously been switching from support and resistance. Recently we had a break of this structure and trend as price broke out of the long-term ascending channel, which has been holding since the initial covid drop in March last year. Looking for price to make its next lower low, we could likely see price form a new trend of a descending channel. Read my full G/U deep dive here.
USD strength continuing to push this market higher, further away from the descending channel it has recently broken out of. If price makes a clear break above the 1.258 level and shows strong rejection following the retest, we could likely see this market head higher to previous key horizontal levels such as 1.293. If we fail to see this happen, we may see some consolidation around this zone for a while, waiting for a news spike to occur. Read my full U/C deep dive here.
Price has gone underneath the previous resistance level from the ascending triangle pattern back in early 2021. We did recently see price make the next touch of the descending channel in the bullish flag pattern; we could likely see price continue the trend and head towards the channel's top next. Look out for a break above the resistance level; once this happens, we could see this move happen. If price continues to struggle below this level, we could see it consolidate for a while until a notable news event spikes the next move.
Gold once again broke out of the long-term descending channel pattern and headed towards the liquidity void around 1880. Look out for price to form short term horizontal levels and showing rejection off these levels where we could see strong bullish moves. Long-term, I'm expecting price to break previous all-time highs; however, for now we're waiting on move order blocks to form where traders are mostly one-directional for major institutions to take advantage of this.
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending July 9th, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at USDJPY, EURAUD, NZDCHF & XAUUSD.
Price has recently touched the top of this ascending channel, but since NFP on Friday, we've seen a reversal, and price is already making its way to the next touch of the channel's bottom. This chart is quite empty, no major order blocks or key levels are showing; it's more just basic trend trading at the moment. Price is currently at the previous high before the major break, so expect this level to be confirmed as new support or resistance during Monday.
Price is struggling to break through the resistance at 1.586 after the break of this ascending channel pattern. This is now the third time we've seen price reject this area, and a triple top entry would have been ideal, but I did say I did not expect it to happen. I am waiting on price to once again reach the new support level at 1.566, where I'll be looking out for price action confirmations of rejections and bullish reversal before going long on this pair.
Price has continued to stay below the channel's top following my previous analysis last week here. We did see signs of rejection however, the bearish move did not occur. I will continue to keep my eyes on this pair, and I'm waiting on either price to break out to the upside, make a retracement and use the channel's top as its new area of support before continuing the bullish move, OR, we could see price reject the top now and continue heading to the downside.
Gold has still yet to make any significant moves or breaks, similar to the start of May, where we saw price consolidate in this exact area for a while before a significant move happened. We did see Gold break out of the triangle pattern to the downside, but price retraced higher than it should have, which deems this setup invalid now. Price is approaching the channel's top where I'm looking for a breakout, then enter once price retraces its move and uses the channel's top as a new area of support to go long off.
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending July 2nd, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at NZDCHF, EURCHF, GBPAUD & XAUUSD.
Price is staying just below the channel's top at 0.648 and is already showing some rejection to this zone. We could likely see a channel continuation, and price could head towards the bottom. However, look out for price action confirmations before taking any positions. If we see price break the previous day's low at 0.645, we could likely see price head lower. If we see price continue to range at this level without breaking the low, we could see price break the channel and complete the bullish flag pattern.
Similarly to nzdchf, price is also below the channel's top at 1.096, showing rejection to the upside. We've got a level of potential support at 1.093 which we can see has been broken recently. If this same level gets broken once again, we will likely see price continue the channel and head towards the bottom. If we do see price head higher and break the channel, look out for a retracement of the channel's top before going long to catch the bullish flag pattern.
Price is now back at the bullish breaker block (previous bearish order block), which I have been pointing out and is now looking like a possible good zone to go long off. Price could head towards the 50% level before reversing, however, if we see price slow down and not break this zone, it is likely we will see this move happen.
Price is forming a triangle pattern just above the 1765 key horizontal level. We could likely see retailers going long; however, I expect banks to take out their stop losses and head towards the bullish order block at 1740 before reversing. This level is where most banks are placing their orders, only after retailers are taken out, and the majority's bias switches to short.
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending June 25th, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at EURUSD, EURCHF, NZDCHF & XAUUSD.
Price is now back at the channel's top, following huge strength from the USD. We are now waiting on clear confirmations whether price will treat this as resistance once again and fall back inside the channel. On the other hand, we could see price treat this as support and bounce off once again to the upside, heading off to make new highs once again.
This market not making much movement, once again approaching the channel's top after the recent touch of the channel's bottom. I am still waiting on the bullish flag pattern to complete, and hence I am looking out for a break of the channel's top, followed by a retracement, then looking for continued price action confirmations of a continued bullish movement before going long on this pair.
Similarly to EURCHF above, price is also in this descending channel which is in an overall bullish flag pattern. Currently waiting on price to either make the next touch of the channel's bottom before reversing or break above the channel's top, wait for a retracement and then long after successive price action confirmations.
Gold has gone insane last week and is now back inside the descending channel. We have got a solid bullish OB formed at around 1740, where we could possibly see price reverse and head to the upside once again. Look out for how price reacts at this 1765 level where we have historically seen price treat it as both support and resistance. A break below this level means we could see price head to the OB. If price treats this as support and does not get any lower, it could be a sign price is retracing its move last week.
GBPCHF, Gold and SPX Gear For a Runup
|GBPCHF hits the bottom trend line on the 4H chart to test support for the third time. There isn't much news out on these two currencies, so technicals are more valid here. This pair is down 0.42% on the day which is one of the most volatile moves today.|
|Price staircasing upward as it breaks resistance and comes back to it for support. Next level of resistance sits around recent highs of $1916. The dollar index is rising ahead of inflation news which is hurting gold as a result in the short term.|
|Markets come down this morning even after bond yields fall lower. Price is nearing support on the 4H chart around $4217. This level looks to be clear support for price to cleanly bounce from on this small dip we see this morning.|
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending June 11th, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at USDCAD, EURAUD, EURCHF & XAUUSD.
Price has continued to stay within the range between 1.214 - 1.202, and we're still yet to see a break in either direction. Long-term, I am bearish on this market and looking for the long-term descending channel since March 2020 to continue. Retailers will see resistance and likely to go short at 1.214; however, I expect price to push further towards 1.22 to the bearish OB on the H8 timeframe to take out retailers positions before reversing and continuing the long-term trend.
Price has recently broken out of this ascending triangle pattern, and price is finally beginning to approach the chart pattern's resistance at 1.562. We're not waiting to confirm this becoming a new level of support and an area to potentially go long off. However, as this market has been in a long-term downtrend, this may fail, and instead price could break lower, break the pattern and form a new pattern continuing the downtrend.
Similarly to EA, price has also broken out of an ascending triangle pattern and has since formed a bullish flag pattern. However, price is failing to break through support at 1.093 to create the fourth touch in the channel before reversing and completing the bullish flag pattern. If we see price break out of the channel before the fourth touch, this could be a sign that we will complete the pattern sooner than expected and look out for price action confirmations.
Price continues to consolidate around the liquidity void which it has recently collected from, and we are still waiting to see price form a new pattern or trend to look out for to predict where price is heading next. I'm a gold bull, and I believe we could see price head towards previous long-term highs around 2000. Look out for the breaker block at 1800 as this could be an area price may shoot to, stopping out any retailers going long early, before reversing and continuing the upwards move.
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's forex forecast for the week ending June 4th, 2021. I'm TraderBart with A1 Trading, and this week I'll be looking at EURCHF, GBPUSD, GBPAUD & XAUUSD.
Price has formed this bullish flag pattern following the break of the ascending triangle pattern. Price has been ranging for the past almost two weeks in the middle of the descending channel, and we're now waiting for either a touch to the channel's bottom then a rejection followed by a move to the upside, or a break of the channel now, followed by a touch of the channel's top confirmed as new support and then a continued move to the upside for a completed pattern.
Price is now once again just below the latest high in the ascending channel at 1.422, and we're now waiting for a breakout to the upside and looking for the next touch of the channel's top. Once we see price break through this resistance, look out for a retest of this level to be confirmed as new support and then long to long-term targets such as 1.45. However, look out for potential fakeouts as there are concerns about the rising Indian variant of covid cases in the UK to offset hawkish BoE comments.
As expected in the previous GA analysis, price did infact break through the bearish OB, which now transforms this same zone as a breaker block, an area to go long off now. As most retailers will see this level as an area to once again go short and "sell high" if price does come back, financial institutions will infact do the opposite and only push price to this level for more liquidity, then once again reverse and continue higher.
Price still consolidating inside this liquidity void which has now been closed up, and the gap has been filled. I'm still optimistic about price reaching the previous highs at 1960, and it is looking likely. It is inflationary fears and massive fiscal stimulus creating substantial national debt that is a significant component of dollar weakness and exceedingly strong gold pricing, which is now back over $1900 per ounce.