Community Guidelines / Rules
- Be friendly: Please behave kindly. Do not use any discriminatory language, or personal attacks against others. Appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours.
- No political, religious, or other heated debates: Debates or offensive statements regarding politics, religion, or sensitive events are not appropriate for our trading community. Please do not promote or participate in these sort of conversations in our community.
- Original content only: Please not share from other pages or groups. Inside our community we only want to see content you created.
- Stay on topic: Please be sure to use the appropriate chatroom when interacting inside our group. Our chatrooms are designed to keep various topics in mind. For example, please keep the forex_chatroom focused on charts, ideas, and trading concepts. This helps to keep our community helpful for all.
- No selling, self promoting, or redirecting members to other groups or services: Please note that any attempt to sell, self promote, or redirect members to another free or paid service, whether it be in the chatrooms or direct messages, is strictly off limits. Any demonstration of this may be met with removal from the group, or legal action.
- Keep it safe: Remember that the forums are public places. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend you use only your first name or a pseudonym in your username and that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Report abuse: A strong online community is self-governing. If you see abuse, report it to a staff member immediately.
We maintain the right to remove posts
We need to make sure that material posted in the discussion forums is not potentially harmful. For this reason, we may edit or choose not to publish any post, message, avatar or display name that:
- contains disrespectful or derogatory remarks about any other member
- contains advice or content that we believe is damaging, unhelpful or distressing to others
- contains links
- contains swearing or offensive language is nonsensical and/or irrelevant
- promotes personal beliefs in a way that is disrespectful of the choices of others
- infringes the privacy of individuals or service providers
- is racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or objectionable
- advertises products, services, events or research
- makes any reference to specific prescription medication names and/or dosages or seeks medical advice
- includes personal information such as full names, phone numbers, locations, postal or email addresses; or encourages the sharing of such details
- puts overt pressure on other members to respond
- makes attempt to facilitate personal offline contact with other members
- describes or encourages violence or other activity which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others
- contains references to suicide, self-harm or sexual abuse
- is a copy of another post or contains the same, or similar, message posted multiple times elsewhere
- contains references to edits or moderation
- is made from duplicate accounts.
Violations of these rules are up to the sole discretion of our staff. Any customer found violating any one of these rules can be removed from the community without warning and without a refund.
All sales are final and no refunds will be issued. There are no auto-recurring payments and you will not be charged more than once. You will have the option to continue using the service or to discontinue your membership at the next billing cycle. We have provided information about what the purchase will include in the payment page. If you are unsure about something, please contact us so you can clear.
We intend to keep a positive relationship with our payment processors. Please keep in mind, by making your purchase you agree to these terms and conditions regarding our refund policy and disclaimer. These refund policies are all part of what you said you read and agreed to. If you file a dispute, we will respond to the dispute with documentation that makes your bank/credit card/PayPal aware of what you told us you read and agreed to.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
All comments made by TraderNick’s Forex Group, LLC are for educational and informational purposes only. All comments should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of any securities or financial instrument of any kind. Please consult with your financial adviser before making an investment decision regarding any securities or financial instruments mentioned by TraderNick’s Forex Group, LLC. Any software or automated trading system purchased from TraderNick’s Forex Group, LLC is purchased as a tool only, and by executing a software tool or automated trading system purchased from TraderNick’s Forex Group, LLC, you assume full responsibility for any gains or losses you may experience. TraderNick’s Forex Group, LLC assumes no responsibility for your trading and investment results. All information on any of the platforms utilized by TraderNick’s Forex Group, LLC was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, or warrant any results from the use of the information. TraderNick’s Forex Group, LLC, its employees, representatives, and affiliated individuals may have a position or effect transactions in the securities and financial instruments herein and or otherwise employ trading strategies that may be consistent or inconsistent with the provided strategies. Trading of any type involves very high risk and may not be suitable for all investors. TraderNick’s Forex Group, LLC, its subsidiaries and all affiliated individuals assume no responsibility for your trading and investment result.
By joining our online communities, you understand and agree that any comments made by you or others are public, and may be used as testimonials, or as showcase to our product. Testimonials may or may not be representative of all reasonably comparable customers. Past performance is not indicative of future results or success. The individuals quoted in the testimonials used were not paid to be quoted unless specifically identified. The testimonials used on this website are non-representative of all clients; certain accounts may have worse performance than that indicated. Individual results vary and no representation is being made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
Below is a list of our community rules. You recognize and agree that at any time, for any reason, our staff has the authority to remove customers we see fit without issuing a refund.